- Full Time
- 3 years ago
- Experience: Yes
- Languages: English
- Protective Gear: Safety Shoes
- Lifting Requirements: Yes
- Shifts: Days
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned.
- Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair.
- Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Perform road tests using safe driving standards.
What We Look For:
- Valid Automotive Service Technician Certification of Qualification (Class A).
- Minimum 2 years+ experience working in a technician position.
- Valid Driver’s License (Class G) with a clean driving record.
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work well with a team.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.